Community Meditations for Inner Peace
You are invited to share quiet time in an in-person community experience.
- The purpose of these sessions is to create a safe, welcoming, in-person community experience to encourage individuals to connect to a sense of inner peace.
- These sessions are a gift to the community, offered by volunteers.
- There will be no selling, teaching or business promotion.
- Hosts do not represent any specific religion, group or organization.
- This is not a networking event.
- No one will be admitted after 8:10am to create a quiet space for meditation.
- No eating or outside food allowed inside the meeting room.
- No small children or animals, please.
- The session will end promptly no later than 9am when the room must be vacated.
- No prior meditation experience necessary
- Open to the public, all welcome
8am doors open
8:10am doors close; introduction of meditation
8:15 - 8:45am meditation (this will vary per month; could include guided, silent or moving meditations as offered by host)
8:45am time for reflection and sharing
To learn more about this event and its benefits, please click here.
Date and Time
Thursday Feb 16, 2023
8:00 AM - 9:00 AM EST
February 16th & March 16th
8:00am - 9:00am
321 Walker Drive
The entrance to the building is at the back through the Old Town Athletic Club entrance. Take the elevator to the second floor (Suite 201) then left to the conference suites. Volunteers will be on hand to help direct you.
Free, no pre-registration, walk ins only on a first come basis (Space is limited to 35)
In case of inclement weather, this group will follow the decision of Fauquier County Schools. If schools are closed, there will be no session.
If the third Thursday falls on a federal holiday, there will be no meditation session.